Tata Motors has introduced two new concepts at auto expo 2018 – the production version of this SUV (H5X) and Hatchback (45X).
This SUV (H5X) will be the first Tata in line Tata products to carry the new Impact Design 2.0 design language and Tata’s new Omega- Architecture. Tata Motors was teasing the styling of its new SUV concept over the past weeks and finally wraps off the models in the auto expo 2018.
It is an eyeball grabber and looks unlike any Tata SUV to date. The concept is long yet has a squat stance, with the show car’s massive 22-inch wheels and huge wheel arches upping the overall look. The SUV’s boldface is characterized by slim high-set LED headlights, and there’s also a new, more defined interpretation of Tata’s trademark ‘humanity line’ that connects the headlights and grille. Lower down, the front bumper is also highly stylized with the fog lamp enclosure featuring what Tata has referred to as a ‘tri-arrow pattern’. Light-catching lines have been used to great effect on the H5X’s sides too, and there’s also chunky cladding at the base of the doors.
- Stunning IMPACT 2.0 Design
- Legendary Pedigree of the Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture
- Based on our new generation Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture
- Intelligently Designed Luxurious Interiors
- Class Leading Performance and Drivability
- Global Advanced Architecture
- Top of the Line Uncompromised Safety
H5X Technical Specifications:
Also read: Auto Expo 2018 Motor Show Live Updates
The H5X concept further breaks from the norm is in the styling at the rear doors. The roofline that slopes towards the rear is extremely sporty, and the glasshouse that narrows down from the C-pillar and then ‘opens up’ again as it merges with the rear windscreen is brilliantly done. Further, the manner in which the wheel arches flow into the rear bumper is something that is more Lamborghini than Tata; it’s that well done. There’s a smoked effect for the wraparound tail- lights, and wedge-shaped surfacing just below, as well as intricate detailing on the bumper as well.
The concept’s interior is no less special, with a clean and clutter-free design, and material quality that is right up there with what you’d see in European luxury marques. A digital console and touchscreen infotainment system will provide drivers and occupants with all forms of connectivity options. Wait for 2019.
Tata Motors H5X Interior
On the other hand, the 45X has a strong and confident stance and looks like a hatchback you would probably see on the streets of a European city. The design is bold and self-assured and at a larger level, also points to the design language being adopted by the next generation of Tata Motors’ passenger cars. Slim lights up front, a well-defined ‘humanity line’ that links the lights and grille and smartly detailed bumpers are visible at the front.
Tata Motors 45X Concept
- Sporty silhouette and aerodynamic lines that give the 45X a feeling of agility
- Signature humanity line accentuated by dual ultra slim LED headlamps, along with a digitally inspired lower grill give the front of the 45X a signature look.
- Slingshot line amplified by a chrome finisher that adds uniqueness to the rear of the car.
- Surfboard mounted wing cameras and the dramatic duo tone body flanked by full LED tail lamps
- Interiors infused with Indian flavors designed for high pace, connected lifestyle
- Premium details, innovative technologies and extraordinary infotainment experience for indulgent interiors
45X Technical Specifications
|Tire size||235/35 Z R20|