Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational company and was the largest manufacturer as of 2016.Keeping that in mind of being the world’s largest manufacturer, the company has unveiled its new model this Auto expo 2018. The model is Yaris and is also the first car in the C-segment of the company.
The car will be available to the general public by the next month (April 2018), and the expected price of the car will be from anywhere between 7.5-12 L.
Like any other business this company to have its own competitors; like the Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Volkswagen Vento etc; but with its unveiling of the C-segment Yaris this year, it seems that the competition will be tougher and more fun for the company.
Other Details: Toyota Yaris May Not Get Diesel Option
The features of the car are eye catching such as seven airbags in total, power adjustable front seats, roof-mounted AC vents for the rear passengers and front parking sensor.
Main points to be noted:-
- The car is available in petrol as of now with 1.5-liter petrol with an optical CVT auto.
- There will be 2 models in the line – V and VX.
- It offers both front and rear parking sensors
- The front seat area is quite spacious and looks in terms of the interior design and the placement of the equipment.
- There is a choice of 2 gearboxes- a 6- speed manual or a 7-speed CVT automatic with pre-defined ratios.
Click to know more details: 2018 Toyota Yaris
For all those who have a good brand loyalty and want to stick to the brand, the Tata Yaris is a good option for all the people out there. As far as brand is concerned, the brand is known for its reliability.
Find here Toyota Workshops near you
You may also like: